Check Post Automation
This advance Check Post Automation system is a combination of number of hardware’s, automatic sensors, signals, and a network of computers and a software programs to perform electronically process each transaction with the help of related hardware/software. All lanes could be centralized monitored and audited. Consolidated data would be available on the centralized location with DR site setup.
- Faster and extremely convenient vehicle clearance time at the check post
- Payment Flexibility and emphasise on cash less transactions, weight enforcement implementation
- Reduce Manpower and possibility of system malfunctioning
- Integration with nation wide centralized database systems for vehicle verification and information retrieval
- To ensure administrative efficiency and effectiveness
- Critical systems are redundant to maximize system availability and uptime. Components are of industrial design for optimal performance in adverse environments